Application deadline: January 8, 2023
Roche is a pioneer and global leader in personalized healthcare. Roche provides breakthrough medicines and differentiated diagnostic tests using its expertise in science, technology and data so people can live better lives.
Finance Perspectives identifies top early career talent and accelerates their development across geographies and functions, enabling them to be key contributors as agile leaders to our company’s ambition and purpose,” Do now what patients need next.” Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to strengthen an extensive global network and gain experience and skills in different areas that will be vital for a career in finance. We want you to reach your full potential through stretch assignments, completing four to five rotations in different exciting roles.
You bring a diverse perspective and are willing to collaborate to make an impact. You are intrigued to work at the confluence of finance, science and technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment that empowers teams to be more than the sum of their parts. You understand that everyone leads, regardless of hierarchy.
As a fast learner, you proactively drive results, integrate well into different cultures, teams and corporate environments. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial thinking, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You are eager to develop capabilities as a finance professional to drive business results
To be a successful candidate, you meet the following conditions:
- Strong interest and willingness to develop a career in finance in the healthcare sector
- Work experience in a role in finance, healthcare industry, technology or consulting, ideally between 3 and 5 years
- Global mindset with a high degree of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master in Finance, Business, Data Science or Life Science
- Full fluency in English, any other language is a plus
Strong applicants also meet the following requirements:
- Lived in an emerging market and gained a deep understanding of the VUCA environment (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- Experience abroad for at least one year in the form of work or study outside the country of origin
- Exposure to projects related to innovation in advanced digital or analytical technologies
- The opportunity to develop skills and capabilities across finance in a variety of functions, roles, projects and locations over a 2-2.5 year period. From global to regional to affiliate, from pharmaceuticals to diagnostics, from basic financial processes to conceptual strategy work. From process digitization to data management and advanced analytics, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Take control of your career because you understand that career paths are personalized. You choose your rotations and design your path for the program, based on company priorities. After the program, you are fully empowered to assess opportunities and decide on your future career at Roche.
- Mobility support is provided wherever needed to start with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspirational peers and thought leaders, and extensive personal support from your Program Manager, Rotation Managers, Program Buddy, Alumni Mentor, and Senior Mentor .
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership and self-directed learning, and you will learn through targeted mentoring and coaching, and other networking resources.
How to register
Send your complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application, you will be asked the following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the Roche Finance Perspectives program?
- Why do you want to develop a career in finance?
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of Roche Finance Perspectives 2023 – Global Accelerated Talent Development Program
#Roche #Finance #Perspectives #Global #Accelerated #Talent #Development #Program #Opportunities #Africans